Full Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize: 3 individual entrants will win STIHL tools and accessories of their choice worth a combined value of up to £1000. Prize must be redeemed before 31st March 2014.
2. Entry: entrants must be aged 18 and over and from GB, IOM or Channel Islands (excludes NI).
3. Opening Date: 01st September 2013.
4. Draw Date: 23rd December 2013.
5. Closing Date: midnight on 30th November 2013.
6. Dealers must ensure that all forms are returned to STIHL competition, FREEPOST SL2009, Maidenhead, SL6 7XL by 13th December 2013.
7. This Prize Draw excludes employees of ANDREAS STIHL Ltd., or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
8. Only one entry per household is allowed.
9. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
10. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by the 23rd December 2013 either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
11. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
12. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
13. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable.
14. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of the winner; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
15. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
17. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. STIHL House, Stanhope Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YT, UK.
18. Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. Any personal data relating to Competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's consent.
19. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
21. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The promoter of this Prize Draw is ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. STIHL House, Stanhope Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YT, UK.